The Fund for Wellesley Publicity Guidelines for Grantees
The Fund for Wellesley requests that all grantees make an effort to publicize both the grant made by The Fund for Wellesley and the program the grant is funding.
Suggested Publicity Tactics
We request that our grantees do the following:
- Write and distribute a press release announcing the grant or a program that the grant funds. If appropriate this can also be done as a joint press release with The Fund for Wellesley.
- Mention the grant awarded in all of the grantee’s publicity concerning the project, including any promotional or marketing materials relative to the grantee’s grant that may be submitted for publication in internal and external newsletters, press releases, or on a website.
- Recognition on materials associated with the program funded by the grant, i.e. playbills, calendars, signage, podcasts, etc.
- Include The Fund for Wellesley’s name or logo with a link to our website on a list of supporters on the grantee’s website.
Guidelines for Publicity
While taking these steps, The Fund for Wellesley requests that you observe the following guidelines:
- Please forward us any mention of our grant awards to review prior to submission for publication.
- Always list the grantor by the full name: The Fund for Wellesley
- When appropriate, please include the following “boilerplate” paragraph:
The mission of The Fund for Wellesley is to promote the common good and to benefit all residents of the town. The Fund for Wellesley serves as a permanent source of funding to foster innovation and collaboration in support of community needs and opportunities. For more information please visit us online at www.thefundforwellesley.org.
- Please forward a copy of your news release and any resulting media coverage to The Fund for Wellesley.
- When using The Fund for Wellesley’s logo, please contact our office for the latest logo files.
Recognition for The Fund for Wellesley grants is an important part of continuing to fund grant requests each year. We appreciate your cooperation and will work with your organization to meet these guidelines. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Brennan-Curry by email at email@example.com or by phone at (508) 647-2260 x.15.